Koinonia Foundation Tennessee programs appreciate in-kind donations. Below is a list of our most common needs. If you would like to donate, please contact Ruth at 865-888-7365 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please let us know if you have something on the list to donate or are able to purchase an item for the Foundation.
• Donor acknowledgement/Record keeping data entry support
• Guest speakers for quarterly seminar (homebuilder, legal, state/federal benefits, insurance, financial)
• Bookkeeping assistance
• Support to monthly friendship gatherings (volunteerknoxville.org)
• Board Service (volunteerknoxville.org)- in the areas of finance/accounting, insurance/risk management, medical and small business/entrepreneur.
• Marketing Intern (volunteerknoxville.org)
• Social Media Intern (website, Facebook)
• Video production
• Event space for programs and fund raising events
Supplies and Equipment
• Printing support (camp books, brochures, business cards, fund development appeal)
• T-shirts for campers
• Medical supplies for camps
• Art/Writing Journals (Camp Koinonia)
Funding and Sponsorship Opportunities
• Monthly Network of Champions gatherings
• Special Event Sponsor
• Silent Auction Donations